The ahem.... Must Have PSP titles

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Shou
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way

Re: The ahem.... Must Have PSP titles

Postby Shou » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 am

Magic Knight wrote:It looks like it doesn't work with the PSP1000? To be honest I'm a lazy man. All the time when in work I wished I could be at home with my stuff. Now I'm at home all day every day and I do nothing. Actually I just came back from the post office sorting out a money order for arcade stuff from a guy in the US. It took forever.

Only works with PSP-2000/3000 models. I actually play a lot of games when I'm home but I'm an otaku like that lol
become history

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

Shou wrote:
Magic Knight wrote:It looks like it doesn't work with the PSP1000? To be honest I'm a lazy man. All the time when in work I wished I could be at home with my stuff. Now I'm at home all day every day and I do nothing. Actually I just came back from the post office sorting out a money order for arcade stuff from a guy in the US. It took forever.

Only works with PSP-2000/3000 models. I actually play a lot of games when I'm home but I'm an otaku like that lol

It's probably good in a way, since it means I don't have to waste time considering it. I've just realised also, I've never tried to connect it to the Internet, nor have I my Wii etc.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 am

I've got one: Crackdown. And, I do play it a bit. Tried my MAME PC last night but it's being an asshole. I might have to upgrade to Windows 7 as my Xp install disc is long gone.

I could probably sell my Slim PSP w/ TOOL if you want. ;)
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:08 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:I've got one: Crackdown. And, I do play it a bit. Tried my MAME PC last night but it's being an asshole. I might have to upgrade to Windows 7 as my Xp install disc is long gone.

I could probably sell my Slim PSP w/ TOOL if you want. ;)

Ok, with Crack Down you come a little bit back into the hardcore fold, since it requires a special monitor.

Oh, I'm ok with my old big PSP, if I had a Slim I wouldn't use that either. I just looked at my shelves now, I still have the GokuMakaiMura guidebook, I thought I had either sold it or it had been washed away. I guess I should have another go at the game. I spent three hours this morning watching Baltimore beat Cleveland, I should have used that time to practice.

Return to “Japanese Video Games”