[PS4 + Vinyl] Hohokum

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

[PS4 + Vinyl] Hohokum

Postby Gaijin Punch » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:42 pm

No clue if this game is any good or not (and likely won't as I don't have a PS4). The soundtrack, however, is not only awesome, but the double vinyl release (on rainbow spotted vinyl, if pretty vinyl is your thing) is only $9.50 which is the same cost as the MP3 download. Features tracks from all kinds of Ghostly artists. Tycho who has gotten really popular in the last 2 years or so is the most stand out, but the track that gets me super happy is Sunset Highway by Kiln. It's by far my favorite track by them and was not released on Vinyl previously.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Re: [PS4 + Vinyl] Hohokum

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:24 am

Just want to clarify that this vinyl is actually only a single LP, and while it comes with a download card (and free download as well, if you order straight from the Ghostly Store), the vinyl itself is only seven tracks, a sort of "sampler" for the album. It does not, unfortunately, contain Kiln's "Sunsethighway" either. The vinyl tracklisting is towards the bottom of that store page.

I've had the digital edition for a while, and it's still a fantastic release. The vinyl is going to be great as well, even with the reduced tracklist, since Ghostly always does an awesome job on their physical releases.
You also distaste me with passion!

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Re: [PS4 + Vinyl] Hohokum

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:14 am

Fuck.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Return to “Japanese Video Games”