Crazy Ass Auctions

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Re: Crazy Ass Auctions

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 pm

EOJ wrote:

I was just playing that on my computer a few days ago. Pretty cool game. Crazy price for it though.

Very cool game. It's definitely one that has sky rocketed. I think the last one I got was somewhere in the 12,000 to 16,000 range. I still have the old proxy bidding stuff stored somewhere. Would be fun to restore that database and look. Probably should have been mining the data the whole time, but better things to do... it's also a shit load of data.

Ironically the PCB just finished for 137,800... that seems to be a good 2x what it used to go for... maybe closer to 3x. Far more understandable though.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

layzee
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby layzee » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:Let's limit this to auctions with actual bids:

SS Rockman Limited Edition 51,000 yen

A non-sealed version of the above went for 16,500 yen.

In other Rockman news, a sealed Rockman X5 just went for 43,000 yen which is particularly ridiculous especially considering a sealed Rockman Collection Special Box sold for 35,000 yen. Glad I bought the latter (albeit unsealed) for 10,000 yen several years ago. Twice! Thx GP!
プロジェクトさいさいへい -まるごと埼玉最終兵器- All About S.S.H.
~Project SaiSaiHei - The Saitama Saisyu Heiki Fan Site~

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:09 am

The Rockman Limited set is sun-faded. Can't speak for everyone but that kills values for me.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

layzee
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby layzee » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:19 am

Dragon Quest IV Symphonic Suite (Record) for 151,000 yen. That's 3x times the price of the next priciest recent thing in that category. Pretty expensive even by record standards.

Sealed Akumajou Dracula X: Gekka no Yasoukyoku (First Print) for 160,000 yen. I think I'll stick with my mint but vastly cheaper copy thanks.

Gaijin Punch wrote:The Rockman Limited set is sun-faded. Can't speak for everyone but that kills values for me.

Didn't notice that. I wouldn't buy it either in that case.
プロジェクトさいさいへい -まるごと埼玉最終兵器- All About S.S.H.
~Project SaiSaiHei - The Saitama Saisyu Heiki Fan Site~

Return to “Japanese Video Games”