Shenmue III

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Shenmue III

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Supposedly this is coming out this year... and it's about the only thing I can think of that will make me buy a PS4. (Of course I'll try to find some titles if I actaully take the plunge). Anyone care to make some predictions? Will it make it out this year? Will it suck? Will he look for sailors?
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

EOJ
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Re: Shenmue III

Postby EOJ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:41 am

They're also releasing Shenmue I&II HD (dual voice) this year. There are tons of great games on the PS4. New Sakura Taisen coming as well. :o

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Re: Shenmue III

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:47 pm

EOJ wrote:They're also releasing Shenmue I&II HD (dual voice) this year. There are tons of great games on the PS4. New Sakura Taisen coming as well. :o

I saw that... not super excited for it. I'm sure it will feature these new, hyper-angsty character designs that are the norm. But, who knows. Maybe it's amazing.

I'm sure there's some dope shit on the PS4. I just don't have time to play anything that doesn't absolutely blow my sox off (and doesn't take me a year). Will get around to the Switch soon I think... just gotta pull the trigger. A tax miscalculation has basically eaten into most of my play funds for a while... hoping to overcome that somehow though.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Return to “Japanese Video Games”