Wireless Pad for Consoles - Sega DC

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

dj898
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Wireless Pad for Consoles - Sega DC

Postby dj898 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:17 pm

I've managed to get hold of wireless pad for all my consoles except DC. I got official wireless pad for Saturn, PC Engine, GameCube and Optec wireless analog for PSX and Cosmo RF wireless for Xbox but yet to find anything suitable for DC. If anyone is using wireless controller for DC plz let me know what it is and where you get it from. TIA cheers

delafro
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby delafro » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:11 am

Don't think that I've ever heard of one for the DC... good luck

dj898
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby dj898 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:22 am

i know at least there was an IR one although from what I gather it was bit crap. still I wouldn't mind have one so I don't have wire running thru lounge room as I play on my PDP in HT room cheers

m0nk3yb0y
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby m0nk3yb0y » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:23 pm

I've seen a DC remote pad. It loked like a white MD/Saturn pad with an IR bit. But the VMU plugs into the receiver on the console. So, that's pretty crappy then. And that's the only one I've ever seen, I was trying to find one a while ago, and it seems this is the only one that exists.
''Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetative electronic music.'' Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989 :D

Return to “Japanese Video Games”