[GBA] Puyo Puyo Fever [UPDATED]

Talk about all aspect of Japanese games.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

[GBA] Puyo Puyo Fever [UPDATED]

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:16 pm

For those that want to play Puyo Puyo Fever on the run, you'll be happy to know that the game will be out in Japan on 7.27, for 4800 yen. A bit of a wait, but worth it if you like the game I assume.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:23 am

More info on Puyo Puyo GBA. It will be a single cart/multiplayer game. One cartridge can allow up to 4 simultaneous players. Kinda nice that you don't have to find 3 other friends that shelled out for the game.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:25 am

More info on Puyo Puyo GBA. It will be a single cart/multiplayer game. One cartridge can allow up to 4 simultaneous players. Kinda nice that you don't have to find 3 other friends that shelled out for the game.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Strychnine
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Postby Strychnine » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:15 pm

Didn't you sell a copy of the GC version of Puyo Puyo Fever on ebay a while back? What exactly didn't you like about it? (If I'm not going insane and my memory is faairly decent)

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:09 am

Yes, I did sell it. It wasn't bad, but I figured I could sell it for almost what I got it for, and keep the serial number. The game was just frustrating me, and I've got a lot of other (non-frustrating) games on the plate, so I figured just sell it while it had value. Boy, that was a mistake. It finished on Ebay at $16. :(

Azazel
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Azazel » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:31 am

It's pretty rare for a puzzle game to go for more than $15.00 on Ebay. Although I'm sure there are some exceptions to this. Sometimes your just as well jsut to keep those for yourself for how little you'll get for them on auctions.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:13 pm

I figured I'd get at least $30, and be able to keep the seial numbers. I sold a Puyo Puyon for the DC for like $25-$30 one time, and it wasn't even that new. Yeah, I should've kept it, but oh, well. I had my reasons to get rid of it. ;)

ntsc-j
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby ntsc-j » Sat May 01, 2004 10:15 pm

wow thats great.. i didn't know it was coming to the gba even.. i wasted a lot of yens on the arcade version and it sure is a awesome game (like most puyopuyos :)) now if they just would port azumanga puzzle bobble to some system i would happy!

Azazel
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Azazel » Sun May 02, 2004 8:45 pm

I'm I the only one that gets sick of seeing Puyo Puyo after Puyo Puyo release? I played the first few but got sick of them after a while and haven't touched one in a long time. I know it's big cash cow in Japan and can understand why it get's released on every system. Have the later Puyo Puyo games had anything majorally improved or changed to warrant playing them again?

Return to “Japanese Video Games”