FS: 29" Sony PVM (Tokyo) all 3 SOLD

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Shou
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse
Location: Central Tokyo, Japan, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way

FS: 29" Sony PVM (Tokyo) all 3 SOLD

Postby Shou » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 am

edit: These have been SOLD.

I've got 3 29" PVMs by Sony (the last model made by them before they discontinued this line of CRTs) that I'm willing to part with. I've them for consoles, retro PCs and arcade PCBs (Ninja Warriors!). They weigh around 50 kg each so will require the buyer to come and pick up or pay for Yamato to deliver COD. Picture is still beautiful, probably the best you'll get for non-modern consoles.

PM if you're interested.

Anyone outside of Japan, sorry, there's no way to ship this overseas.
Last edited by Shou on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
become history

mog123
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby mog123 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 pm

That's just the TV I've needed for my arcade cab, sucks you don't ship though. Can't get these here in Poland.

BTW, does it have scart?
Check out my GBA game in development : 窶戲窶「ツィナ津ェ

ave
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Postby ave » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

You've got three 29" CRT monitors just to play Ninja Warriors PCB? In Japan?? You must have some spacious residence ;)

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:23 pm

How do you connect from your Ninja Warriors board to the three monitors - do you run connectors directly from the PCB to the monitors with a cable? In other words, do you bypass the control box completely? I've just bought a Ninja Warriors PCB, so will be needing to do something like that.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:22 pm

mog123 wrote:That's just the TV I've needed for my arcade cab, sucks you don't ship though. Can't get these here in Poland.

It exceeds the weight limit. Out of his hands, unfortunately.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Shou
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Shou » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 am

mog123 wrote:That's just the TV I've needed for my arcade cab, sucks you don't ship though. Can't get these here in Poland.

BTW, does it have scart?

Yes, it has 21 pin RGB in (not the same pinout as SCART but same connector).
become history

Shou
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Shou » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 am

ave wrote:You've got three 29" CRT monitors just to play Ninja Warriors PCB? In Japan?? You must have some spacious residence ;)

and Darius 1-2 (I just don't have those PCBs yet!)...I've got a decently big condo for Japan.
become history

Shou
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Shou » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 am

Magic Knight wrote:How do you connect from your Ninja Warriors board to the three monitors - do you run connectors directly from the PCB to the monitors with a cable? In other words, do you bypass the control box completely? I've just bought a Ninja Warriors PCB, so will be needing to do something like that.

Each monitor output on the board is connected via 8 pin DIN so I can use an RGB cable on it, likewise with the stereo sound. Control box is just used for controller I/O and power.
become history

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 am

[quote="Shou"][quote="Magic Knight"]How do you connect from your Ninja Warriors board to the three monitors - do you run connectors directly from the PCB to the monitors with a cable? In other words, do you bypass the control box completely? I've just bought a Ninja Warriors PCB, so will be needing to do something like that.[/quote]

Each monitor output on the board is connected via 8 pin DIN so I can use an RGB cable on it, likewise with the stereo sound. Control box is just used for controller I/O and power.[/quote]

Thanks for that, though I've just sold it. I was able to test it by modifying a Ben Bero Beh harness and some temporary connections - just enough to take a few pictures and test the sound.

Return to “Buy & Sell”