Many, many PCBs for sale - MORE ADDED

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Many, many PCBs for sale - MORE ADDED

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:42 am

To hell with it, I might as well list most of my PCBs. These are the ones I bought in Japan so these prices should be about right, but I don't know really. I'll next organise my list of games bought from overseas.

All games are now going to be sold on Yahoo Auctions.
Last edited by Magic Knight on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am, edited 12 times in total.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Re: Many, many PCBs for sale

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 am

N1 on Scramble Spirits. Tempted, but I have no time. :(
If you want I will nudge the auction users to come and check this thread. I know that you're not really posting on Shmups.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:20 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:N1 on Scramble Spirits. Tempted, but I have no time. :(
If you want I will nudge the auction users to come and check this thread. I know that you're not really posting on Shmups.

Yeah, that sounds good. I'm sure the auction users are used to the kind of shipping charges that exist coming from Japan.

I thought of posting on shmups, then decided to start here and if necessary post there much later. The big hitters like Ninja Warriors and Nemesis I'm keeping for the maniacs on YAJ.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 am

I thought of posting on shmups, then decided to start here and if necessary post there much later. The big hitters like Ninja Warriors and Nemesis I'm keeping for the maniacs on YAJ.

Hahha -- as I'd expect! There's been a couple of Ninja Warriors on YJ recently. It's simmered down a bit, but can easily bring in 80,000 I'd imagine... maybe more.

I've been meaning to get more of the auction users in the forum, specifically for the YJ part, so this is a good excuse. Will do that today.

-Paul
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 am

I still owe you for the controller you sent me, I'll send you Scramble Spirits for free. The disk is a copy anyway, the seller didn't tell me that, so a maniac collector's not going to want it anyway. In any case it's a good backup PCB and disk drive.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 am

Haha... cool!
Gotta tilt my monitor now... :|

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:Haha... cool!

I'll get it out to you as soon as I get the initial big sales out of the way. Have some packages to go overseas, and one to tropical Tokyo. Shouldn't take long though, I have little else to do all day. Send me your address by pm again as I've probably lost it.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:51 am

OK, I've marked six boards as sold. I'll wait to see what happens with a few other PCB sales that are pending first before adding more.

RadiantSvgun
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Postby RadiantSvgun » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:09 am

Why must you tempt me with that Salamander 2? :o
Gaijin Punch wrote:Rule of thumb if someone wants to hire you as a contractor: You should get paid about 50% more... if not double. It's like fucking in a whore house without a condom.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 am

RadiantSvgun wrote:Why must you tempt me with that Salamander 2? :o

Do you want the original Salamader too? I was saving it for Yahoo Auctions, but if the price is right... Is there anything not on the list you've been looking for that could be added?

RadiantSvgun
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Postby RadiantSvgun » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:17 am

Thanks, but I'm eyeing a local Taito cocktail that i am going to make into a project- but I have to say that your PCB prices are probably the most reasonable I've seen in quite some time.
Gaijin Punch wrote:Rule of thumb if someone wants to hire you as a contractor: You should get paid about 50% more... if not double. It's like fucking in a whore house without a condom.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:58 am

Magic Knight wrote:

I'll get it out to you as soon as I get the initial big sales out of the way. Have some packages to go overseas, and one to tropical Tokyo. Shouldn't take long though, I have little else to do all day. Send me your address by pm again as I've probably lost it.

Would you believe I found a receipt from last year for a box from you right here on my desk in front of me. What a mess this place is. Still the same address?

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Re: Many, many PCBs for sale - ADDED NEW GAMES

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Moved up to the top
Last edited by Magic Knight on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Magic Knight wrote:
Magic Knight wrote:

Would you believe I found a receipt from last year for a box from you right here on my desk in front of me. What a mess this place is. Still the same address?

I don't doubt it, but it's very likely the old address. So, I'll send you via PM.

I sent out a message to the proxy users tempting them w/ your threads. We'll see what happens.

-Paul

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:I don't doubt it, but it's very likely the old address. So, I'll send you via PM.

I sent out a message to the proxy users tempting them w/ your threads. We'll see what happens.

-Paul

Ok, send me a pm please. I got your email to everyone, thanks for that. I don't really need to get your system updates if you want to take me off the list. Makes no difference really though.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Re: Many, many PCBs for sale - MORE ADDED

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 am

Ok, things are going fairly well, looks like 32 PCBs either sold or sale pending. I suppose I might as well add in the big hitters, but they are going to be expensive.

All my Famicom, Saturn, Dreamcast, Megadrive and X68000 games have been sold. Trying to get the last few bits and pieces of my console and computer games out. After that I can start on the miscellaneous books and controllers and so on.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I've had about 5 people ask for registration here... I usually get 1 a month max. ;)

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:I've had about 5 people ask for registration here... I usually get 1 a month max. ;)

Unfortunately though I'm going to have to restrict sales to people who can pay by bank transfer - so that's people either in Japan, or in Europe who can pay into my bank accounts there either in euro or in sterling. I've already had a call from Paypal on a Saturday morning asking why I'm getting money and I can't risk it. I hope people understand this.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 am

PP screwed me recently until I got all my info updated. They suck balls. Plain and simple. Sorry to hear they're meddling in your affairs.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:PP screwed me recently until I got all my info updated. They suck balls. Plain and simple. Sorry to hear they're meddling in your affairs.

Oh, it's painful. I received about $500 one morning and then suddenly I get a call asking what's it for... I thought it was someone scamming me at first, I didn't know who it was. I've also had great trouble with changing my address after the tsunami, and my debit card is an overseas card (I don't have a credit card), and they charge me to withdraw, and the exchange rates are brutal, and how long does it take to withdraw to my bank account? A week? I'm hoping to see my girls either on the 23rd in Saitama, or a week later in Sendai with cash in hand. It takes time to withdraw the money in a way that I can hide it from 'the boss'.

Before I started selling everything it was useful for me to have money in Paypal, because I was always buying more from overseas, but now I have no intention of buying more stuff.

I might take my remaining home games to Book Market in the afternoon and just give them away, doesn't look like anyone would want them.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 am

Today I started listing all the games I had for sale here on Yahoo Auctions, so I'll see how that goes.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:20 am

How many are you down to?

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:54 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:How many are you down to?

184. As long as there are guys who are willing to bid like maniacs on my Ninja Warriors, I should be ok. 225,000... I hope they pay up.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f126157535

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Dude, coke and hookers are on you next time you come down to Tokyo.

...and the US version to boot. Shit well, hope they pay up.

This is the reverse version of how Shou got his NW board.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 am

Gaijin Punch wrote:Dude, coke and hookers are on you next time you come down to Tokyo.

...and the US version to boot. Shit well, hope they pay up.

This is the reverse version of how Shou got his NW board.

Up again a little more to 231,000... complete mania. The last time I sold one it went for 61,000 so I expected the same. Well, as long as the money is in my account on Monday morning I won't worry about their mental health.

I got a new job yesterday too, things are looking up. Not a spectacularly paid job, but it's back in my home town and hopefully I can make some contacts for the future. I'll still sell off some games anyway since I have too many but I can take my time now. My first priority is to buy a new camera, Ninja Warriors will pay for that nicely.

Return to “Buy & Sell”