LAST CHANCE! Pink Bullets Zine Vol. 1 time-limited sale

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Pyongyang
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

LAST CHANCE! Pink Bullets Zine Vol. 1 time-limited sale

Postby Pyongyang » Sat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi all,

OK, everyone has their copies of the zine now from the first order (aside from two orders which are being dealt with so don't worry!).

I have a VERY limited number of copies available for sale and will make them available today, Saturday May 25th at 5pm UK/Ireland time. These are the true last copies available which have been kept behind for order fulfilment purposes (I ordered extra copies for this sole reason as we all know the postal services can lose mail).

This is it though, the last ones. I'll open up the web shop again today and make these for sale HERE:

http://buypinkbullets.bigcartel.com/product/pink-bullets-1-spring-2013-final-copies

Please also make sure you add a note in your PayPal transaction if your address is different to your PayPal address or is not filled in correctly!

Thanks again everyone for all of your support and interest in the zine, I look forward to bringing you Volume 2 this Summer! :)

Regards,

Ian

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Re: LAST CHANCE! Pink Bullets Zine Vol. 1 time-limited sale

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Sun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Ouch, looks like those went pretty fast. I'm definitely interested in hearing when the PDF version goes on sale, though!
You also distaste me with passion!

Pyongyang
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby Pyongyang » Mon May 27, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks for the interest in the zine Greatsaintlouis!

Indeed the remaining batch sold out in just under 75 minutes. I was quite shocked at the response to that for my little zine! :o

I'm trying to get a safe delivery method for a PDF version. Still in two mind whether to do it though but it would be nice to reach more folks by doing so. :)

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Mon May 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Well, I'm all for the idea, but then again I'd like a copy, so I'm hardly of an impersonal opinion. However, is this age of digital reproduction, there's little argument for creating artificial scarcity by just limiting the work to the physical product (unless of course you don't currently have it in a digital format that converts easily to PDF). Like you said, it'll reach more folks, and the truly dedicated will still have their valuable physical copies.

As far as the distribution goes, have you looked into doing something with Amazon's S3 service? Some digital download shops I know of use it to deliver their purchases, and it seems like they're able to generate a unique download link for each purchase. I'm not sure if that functionality comes easily or if it required some custom work on the side of the shops, but it's a thought.
You also distaste me with passion!

Return to “Buy & Sell”