Arcade controllers, flyers, manuals etc

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Arcade controllers, flyers, manuals etc

Postby Magic Knight » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:37 am

Hey guys,

after over three years of selling almost everything, I have a few pieces I found which may be of interest, useful arcade parts and so on.
I have one console game and seventeen PCBs left. I want to get rid of almost everything, but what's holding me up is that MAK in Akihabara have had two of my games in for repair for TWO YEARS...

So I put the arcade parts, flyers, manuals, control panels etc. in this post, there's some console stuff I found lying around too:
http://pcbiroiro.blogspot.jp/2014/05/atari-centipede-escape-from-planet-of.html

This is mostly ZX Spectrum games, but at the bottom I put the games-with-the-wrong-cartridge etc. section.
http://pcbiroiro.blogspot.jp/2016/01/sinclair-zx-spectrum-games-for-sale.html

If and when MAK ever get the games fixed I can make a harness for them and then sell them and after that I can put all the remaining junk (masses of wiring harnesses mostly) on Yahoo Auctions all in one go, all together as a job lot.

mackdangerously
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Re: Arcade controllers, flyers, manuals etc

Postby mackdangerously » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 pm

I wish I had seen this post before I dropped a bunch of money. If you still have that busted AFII, what are you asking on it? Also, do you have any idea what is wrong with it?

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm

That's a real pity, as I had the ABII listed here for quite a while for 1,000 yen.

A few months ago I took it down to MAK to give it to them for nothing, but they said they could have a go at fixing it. The two other PCBs they have in for repair for the last two years are two GP Rider boards, so I told them I just want one board back, preferably the After Burner.

If it does come back I'll make a harness with a joystick and sell it as a set on Yahoo Auctions.

If it comes back still broken I can sell it to you cheaply. I switched all of its ROMs onto a working board and they were fine except for some graphics ROMs, which I can burn new ones of. What's wrong the board itself though, I have no idea, it's possibly something simple, but it could be a custom chip. But that should be no problem, since they have two GP Riders they can use as spare parts.

I just hope they haven't lost them.

mackdangerously
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby mackdangerously » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Damn, that's what I get for not paying attention. If it comes back busted, let me know. I don't know if I will be able to fix it but I would like to have a go at it because I love me some Afterburner II.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:40 am

I remembered something else about this board, this version isn't in MAME, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to burn the ROMs necessary to get it working. It may well be that I'd have to change quite a few.

In any case I'm not likely to get it back for a while, but I'll let you know if it does come back unrepaired.

CTN
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby CTN » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:25 pm

Do you still have that Uo Poko artset?

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:15 am

Yes, still here.
The only thing on that page that might be sold soon is the Famicom Disk System RAM cartridge.

Magic Knight
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby Magic Knight » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:21 am

I brought my Chase HQ and Super Hang On control panels to be dumped yesterday, and also threw away some other junk.

I added a Sigma 9000TB controller, I don't know how much they go for used, so make an offer.

I'll probably put the remaining parts as junk lots on Yahoo Auctions, so if any of these JAMMA adaptors are of any use let me know:
Capcom Classic (Makaimura, Gun.Smoke etc.)
Namco Galaga (Pac-Land, Galaga, Mappy, Toypop etc.)
Nintendo Punch Out!! (this is not complete, I removed one of the inverter boards I think. I could fix it up if needed)
Nintendo Rainbow Cable
Sega System 1/2 (Flicky, Wonder Boy etc.)
Taito Chase HQ
Tiger Heli
Universal (Lady Bug, Mr. Do series etc.)
Zero Hour

Return to “Buy & Sell”