The Forum Feedback thread...

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:39 am

Yet I still don't have the package :roll: ...And no, I didn't completely disappear from TGN. I was still quite active there, so much so, in fact, that at one point (keep in mind this was AFTER I was home from the Army), I was in desperate need of pending slots there (I had 10 pending, and had a couple more waiting in the wings). Also, I refuse to mark a package as received if I never got it. BTW, I was in the Army. Not only that, I was in basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, miles from a computer, much less one with internet access. I pended the trade over my Christmas vacation hoping I'd be able to get it done by the time the vacation was over. I thought I'd be able to get it worked out; in this case, it wasn't, nor could it be. The only reason my responses were so delayed was that my internet access was spotty at best (even after basic), and I couldn't even touch a computer that often. You join the Army yourself, Omar, and see what I'm talking about. I wasn't even able to check my messages for weeks or even months at a time (anyone else who pended with me over that timeframe, probably via eBay at that time, would also testify to that). Can you not understand English or something? I've told you this, what, now, 5 times? Yet you still haven't got it through your head. On top of all that, retaliatory feedback doesn't count...I thought you would've figured that out by now. So I congratulate you, Omar Shale, you have just turned away a would-have-been future customer (and hopefully, several hundred more). Edit 110505 0025 EST: Resolution finally made, feedback withdrawn :) .
Last edited by mb7241 on Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanted: Your imported RPGs (regular and limited editions)! Inquire via PM :) .

oceanfr
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby oceanfr » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:15 am

I am planning on leaving a complaint on TGN for you as well, as you tried to expire our trade with leaving an unjustified complaint, retaliatory call it anything.. Now I lost something as well. I dont care where you were, if your expecting something its up to you to call, check and communicate. Your lack of communication was inconsiderate, as I tried to work it out with you. Matt consistancy, if your mail box is broken you should have fixed it before asking a trader to send. 2 month later thats way off ;(, told you to check your post. So course its gonna be a less chance after that much time passes! Your mom or someone near your house mustve picked it up at your address earlier.. Not going to comment on the last part. I think that complaint uncalled, but anyway again Ive sent you the DC# and have reciept, logs of everything, Thanks.

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:03 am

For the last time, my lack of communication was due to things out of my control (do I have to dumb it down for you any further?). I didn't know there were any problems with my mail until a while after the fact. If I had known there was to be a problem with my mail, I wouldn't have asked you to send immediately (not that you would've anyway...you seem to consistently have about the same problems I've been having only recently about sending quickly). And calling? As in from a phone? Ha! You only get 3 phone calls in the 9 weeks you're in basic training, and in my case, I asked my parents with my last phone call (not too long before I left basic) about whether or not your package had arrived. They said no, but at that time, there was apparently nothing wrong with the mail. And no, my parents, nor anyone associated with me, did not pick it up earlier. If they had, you would most likely have a +1 instead of a -1 here (and likewise a 5 instead of a 3 at TGN). Just drop it already before you turn away even more customers. And if you hadn't taken so unbelievably long to communicate yourself (you were taking a month or two at a time yourself, if I remember right), I may have more than considered buying that Dokyuusei 2 box set you had listed not so long ago. But then I remembered the time it took for each of our previous transactions, and figured it wasn't worth it. It's not worth any further words from me, either, so I'm done. Try as you might, the right will prevail. Edit: I sent you a PM...maybe we could better resolve this there. Edit 110505 0025 EST: Resolution finally made, feedback withdrawn :) .
Last edited by mb7241 on Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

oceanfr
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby oceanfr » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:23 am

Yes so then and there she or you should've told me and I would have asked them (and I would guess they'd dropit at your adjacent post office, if not fitting it in the Broken box).. Taking a month myself? (You don't need to lost trades yourself, Im just trying to stick with the subject, not asking your concideration or what you would have done, your adding extra stuff for no reason is getting us nowhere). Ive had many forget to say they recieved it so thought you forgot to mark your side as recieved, if you haven't you should have let me know one way or another. It makes no sense how the post marked it delivered, but it is not at em. Even if I wanted to help him retrieving would be impossible especially after 2 month time (now almost a year) they cant even find it. . Thats why I think his unjustified. Blame the post not me, and add insurance next time. edit: I have read the PM, agreed.

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:43 pm

oceanfr's feedback left by mb7241 has been withdrawn due to a mutual agreement between the parties involved...

Edit: Also, ocean, check your feedback at TGN :) .
Last edited by mb7241 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lemmy_kilmister
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby lemmy_kilmister » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:48 am

Thought I'd chime in and mention that I've dealt with mb7241, Maxlords, Azazel, Sesshoumaru AND Gaijinpunch in the past and I have nothing but good things to say about all of them.

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:27 am

Welcome to the forums... And indeed, Lemmy, I do recall a certain deal some time ago that went well. Therefore, I will also leave positive feedback here at this time.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:21 am

+1 for mb7241 +1 for PCEngine Hunter Thanks!
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:53 am

+1 for GaijinPunch on successful receipt of Dead Or Alive 2 LE on Dreamcast - looks and works great, thanks again! (I actually got the game a long while back, but was buried under a toppling mound of schoolwork. I've only just now managed to claw my way out far enough to reach the keyboard.)

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:58 am

Guess I should +1 GreatStLouis now if I didn't yet. O_o
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

lemmy_kilmister
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby lemmy_kilmister » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:39 pm

Just received a copy of Shin Nekketsu Kouha - Kunio-tachi no Banka off of GaijinPunch in the mail today. I believe that's what, the 4 time I've bought something off of him? ;)

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:55 am

Hey -- didn't know you had an account here. Glad the game arrived okay! +2 for lemmy... for two deals in like the last week (even though there were more before, I'm sure). :) And welcome to the forums.

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:57 am

And another trade with GP. This one wasn't like the first few, but I was still satisfied. He forgot to put Grandia III into the initial package, so he shipped it out again, some weeks later. It got here, and it was in absolute mint condition, as were most of the remaining items in the package (the Shining Force III series was in perfect condition...as they were removed from the seal yesterday; the Gamecube keyboard controller was in alright condition, but not mint, as I expected). No worries here. Plus points for him (again) :) .

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:40 pm

One ;) for Greatsaintlouis!

Very fast payment!

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:37 pm

+1 for mb7241
+1 for citacelaid (your games are on the way, btw- - sorry for the delay)

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:08 pm

Recently traded two of my spare games (Ridge Racer PSP and Ico (sealed) PS2) for five of Evangelion-01's games (Shining Force CD, DBZ Ultimate Battle 22, Sonic 2 & 3, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty), a Japanese Game Boy Pocket battery pack recharging station with an extra battery pack, and $7. I got the stuff in, well-packed, delivered in a timely manner, and in the advertised condition. Plus points for him :) .

Also, nem recently purchased a complete copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends from me. He paid immediately through Paypal, all $17 that it was. Looks like my first trade to Finland was a winner. Plus points for him, too :) .

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:59 am

Big ;) for nem from me too. Just received his super quick payment.

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:06 am

Big ;) for Gaijin Punch. Games arrived in the best of condition, not that I'd have expected any less.

nem
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby nem » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:46 am

+1 for both mb7241 and citcelaid. Cheers guys, good items!

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:35 am

+1 for citcelaid! The game showed up in immaculate condition, thanks a lot!

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:44 am

+1 for Gaijin Punch! :)

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:56 am

And yet another great trade with GP. This time, it was quite a bit of cash from my end for a few good games (Valkyrie Profile, Chrono Cross, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Eternia, Final Fantasy X, Shining Force LE GBA, and this big Shining Force III book). More plus points for him :) .

SAM
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby SAM » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:24 am

+1 mb7241

for the SFC Kiki Kaikai: Tsukiyosoushi he trade to me. :D
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*
Games for Sale/Trade *Meow*
My Wanted Game List *Meow*

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:41 am

Forgot to +1 you, mb7241, for (as you stated) yet another trade. Hope you enjoy that stuff.

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Tue May 16, 2006 9:31 am

Got a big box of goodies in the mail today. :)

+1 for GP!

Return to “Buy & Sell”