Gaijin Punch's for sale list (Updated 2008.12.05)

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:03 pm

Pretty big update. Mainly Saturn titles. Will announce on other forums in a day or so.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Recap
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Recap » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:38 am

Interested in your PS Gekka no Yasoukyoku. But you know about me; only depending if it's like new. Care to send me some photos, especially of the instr., artbook booklets? Any possibility to get a cheap brand-new PS game of that era in order to replace the case?

While you're on it, how about Albert Odyssey Gaiden? Has it questionairre, the calendar, etc? Condition of it all?

Thanks.

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:29 am

Recap wrote:Any possibility to get a cheap brand-new PS game of that era in order to replace the case?

Gekka No Yasoukyoku has a really peculariar large sized 2CD case. The only other game I know of that has a case like that is Strider Hiryu 1&2, and unfortunately that one's not cheap either. :(

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:54 am

Off the top of my head, SRW Complete Box, SRW Encyclopedia, Growlanser, Langrisser IV&V, and Grandoll LE have the same double-backed cases. The best way to get those cases is via SD Gundam GGeneration though, which is easy to find and goes for a mere pittance brand new.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:29 am

Recap wrote:Interested in your PS Gekka no Yasoukyoku. But you know about me; only depending if it's like new. Care to send me some photos, especially of the instr., artbook booklets? Any possibility to get a cheap brand-new PS game of that era in order to replace the case?

While you're on it, how about Albert Odyssey Gaiden? Has it questionairre, the calendar, etc? Condition of it all?

Thanks.

I would personally not rate either of them as "like new". I think I'm probably as strict as you in my grading... but I will buy games even if they aren't in such condition. Neither of them have the questionairre (I think the for sale list accurately says in the notes which games have the questionairre form). Also, the spine of Dracula X has some slight damage. That should be in the notes as well... not sure if it is. Honestly, this was kind of my keeper copy. For certain reasons, I list everything I buy though.

For your reference, an "A" on the grading sheet usually doesn't mean "like new" as this is extremely hard to come by with used games. There might be a slight crease here or some type of proof of being opened. I've never been criticized for lax grading. But, I understand you've got special standards.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Recap
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Recap » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks for the replies. If you happen to find either of those at Yahoo, GP, send me a line.

Oh, and a cheap brand-new G-Generation sounds nice enough, too.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:00 pm

Will keep an eye out. Rumor has it a Mandarake (I think my local one) had a sealed Akumajo for 20,000 yen or so. Pricey.

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:57 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:Will keep an eye out. Rumor has it a Mandarake (I think my local one) had a sealed Akumajo for 20,000 yen or so. Pricey.

You might as well buy it then and resell it on Yahoo. The regular going rate for a sealed copy is 50,000+

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:23 am

Put up a lot of stuff on Ebay

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:41 am

Add flyer

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Dropped some prices.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 am

Added some games.

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:23 am

PM sent :D

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:31 pm

El updato

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:49 pm

Getting rid of your big guns, huh; are you selling superguns again or is that just a spare? And what's with Chi no Ronde?

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:43 pm

Ganelon wrote:Getting rid of your big guns, huh; are you selling superguns again or is that just a spare??

Superguns would be special orders from Akihabara. $390 covers everything plus a few bucks to me. They're heavy bitches, but I can rest easy at night knowing that I've helped people get a quality product.

As for the other stuff.... I don't expect it to fly off the shelves. I've got so little time to play really, so most of that stuff is just sitting there. Since I live here, I can almost always get it again. So, I've posted stuff at prices that I won't mind letting the stuff go for.

And what's with Chi no Ronde

After that whole stink about it, I can't remember who liked which one. Personally, I've never given much thought to romanizations other than the ones that really bug me (tsu vs.tu, shi vs. si, etc.). Ronde/Rondo is hardly worth the time.

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:14 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:tsu vs.tu, shi vs. si, etc.

Dotira tukattemo iinjyanaika. :p

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:18 pm

Do they still sell Sigma-format Jamma harnesses by themselves? Something that works with Atomiswave 5-button, CPSI kick harness, CPSII kick harness, and has a test switch? And if so, is this something you could procure (maybe while you're already there from somebody getting an AV7000)?

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Dotira tukattemo iinjyanaika. :p

It's like reading Japanese l337 bullshit (I'm ashamed that I even know that much).

Do they still sell Sigma-format Jamma harnesses by themselves? Something that works with Atomiswave 5-button, CPSI kick harness, CPSII kick harness, and has a test switch?

The last one I got has a test switch, and AFAIK is a 6-button Jamma harness. You mentioned to me once why the Atomiswave was different but I can't remember what it is. GFtont carries individual harnesses for Sega, Capcom, Irem, etc. as well. They run about 3500 yen. And yes, I can procure them. Just remember I have to have them shipped to me and all that shit so it can get kind of pricey. A 3500 yen item might cost you $45 + shipping when it's all said and done.

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Atomiswave isn't really different; it just has a specific location for the 5th button while it shares the same location for the 4th button as the Neo. So an Atomiswave wiring would just be an expanded Neo wiring, which is just an expanded Jamma wiring.

Not sure which games actually have all 6 buttons in the Jamma harness itself (Fighter's History is the only game that comes to mind). If the last Jamma pins before GND are connected to the Sigma fingerboard (pins 25 & 26, which correspond to buttons 5 & 6), then that should be all I need (CPSI isn't a big deal).

Basically, I don't trust my soldering skills. The harness I have has all the connections firmly soldered in and I know I'd either make a mess or not put it on well enough to hold under pressure. $50 is a bargain compared to Neoamusement's $100 no-name harnesses with no test switch. IIRC though, it wasn't clear whether Gfront's harnesses were actually attached to a Sigma layout, right?

If you're able to sell me yours (if it's 5 buttons or more), can obtain an Atomiswave harness w/test switch, or find some deluxe all-kick-harnesses-in-1 harness, I'd be very interested.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 pm

Ganelon wrote: IIRC though, it wasn't clear whether Gfront's harnesses were actually attached to a Sigma layout, right?

Right, this is the question mark. AFAIK, the Sega/Capcom/Irem harnesses fit into the Jamma portion of the Sigma harness, whih then connects to said board. That's kind of a hunch though. I'll probably stop by after the Cave event. And can ask them then. I'll probably get a much more thorough answer if I'm there... same w/ Mak.

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:46 pm

Thanks, that would be much appreciated. But if you're too busy, I can certainly understand as well.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:52 pm

Updated the list... I'll make an announcement tomorrow at shmups. Figured some of you cats would want a head start.

mezzanine
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby mezzanine » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:34 pm

edit: asked elsewhere about an item's rarity - this isn't a chat thread I guess ;)

RadiantSvgun
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Postby RadiantSvgun » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:42 am

Are you going to put up more PC-engine CD stuff anytime soon?

Return to “Buy & Sell”