Gaijin Punch's for sale list (Updated 2008.12.05)

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:09 am

I'll take some pictures when I get home. AFAIK, there's a lot of full-body shots. It's a pretty impressive book, although I think the poster book is more what you're after.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:22 pm

Ehh, the sample THG1 images you have of the posterbook aren't full body. I hate images that cut off at the legs.... I couldn't really care about Psikyo's other works since I'm not really that fond of the art. THG1 has nice shading and proportions.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:50 am

I"m not really sure which are from which THG... not a fan of the series.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

neozeed
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby neozeed » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:18 am

Is the Splaterhouse complete with big box?

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:07 pm

Yep. Big box and manual. A bit of a waste of space since the manual comes in the CD jewel case, but oh, well.

neozeed
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby neozeed » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:43 am

Thanks Gp I received Splaterhouse today its like new!! Thanks very much friend I am really pleased!!

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:39 pm

Oh man, I'm so jealous, I really wish I had a Marty. :cry:

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:59 pm

No worries. Glad to see you're pleased with it. It is an amazing piece of software.

Greatsaintlouis
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby Greatsaintlouis » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:48 pm

Where are my manners? I've been away from this board for so long I forgot to check in on the last thing I bought. The Sakura Taisen PS2 set arrived in perfect condition, thanks a ton! The DVD that came in the set was alone worth the price I paid, and more - it was a really neat documentary on the series as a whole: the initial design phase, the marketing for the original release on the Saturn, everything. Definately worth watching if you're a fan of the series, and it will be an excellent addition to my (small but growing) Sakura Taisen collection.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:00 pm

Yeah, something I would've loved to have sat down and watched but didn't have the time. It'll be interesting to see if a group ever subtitles/translates that. I like the series, but not enough to devote that much time in it. I'm on the last chapter of Sakura Taisen V. Ready to finish yet another chapter in my guilty little pleasure. Glad to see the game arrived!

wheelaa
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby wheelaa » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:26 pm

Just wanted to thanks GP for some wonderful stuff. The flyers are too nice.

zinger
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby zinger » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:29 pm

Argh, I'm guessing wheela snatched a bunch of MD flyers.:) How hard are these to come by in say, Akihabara? Are they availible in shops there?

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:06 am

I am interested in a few more of your games, I would like to get "Tales Of Destiny" (yay, this will almost make my Jp 'Tales' collection complete :D although I still need Eternia and Symphonia ;)), "Emerald Dragon Demo" and "Bonanza Bros". Boooo, I see the FM Towns Emerald Dragon is gone now :cry:

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:21 am

zinger wrote:Argh, I'm guessing wheela snatched a bunch of MD flyers.:) How hard are these to come by in say, Akihabara? Are they availible in shops there?
Not MD ones, but some others. ;) They are not available in Akihabara... period. Don't show up on Yahoo Japan that much either. You gotta be patient. PC-Engine Hunter: Yeah, all my FM-Towns are gone, except for Afterburner. The other stuff though, is available though if you want them. Shipping would probably be whatever it was last time -- I think you know the routine by now. ;)

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:15 am

Yep, I definately want to buy those three, is it OK if I pay Friday? I may be able to do it sooner but I dont get paid 'till then.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:05 pm

No rush. Friday's fine by me. :)

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:03 am

Thanks very much, I just sent the money :D

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:56 am

I got the games last Wednesday, just wanted to say thanks very much for the cool bonus you gave me :D I look forward to my next purchase from you ;)

mb7241
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby mb7241 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:50 am

PM sent regarding Umihara Kawase and Super Mario RPG :) .

Wanted: Your imported RPGs (regular and limited editions)! Inquire via PM :) .

Madroms
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby Madroms » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:13 pm

GP, could you make any pictures of Shining Force III Scenario 1-3 + Premium Disc ? Are there all the inserts, ads,... ? And for the premium disc, is there the external plastic pocket as the one in this picture ? Image

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:27 am

The regular games have some ads, but that's it. The premium disc does not come in the wrapper. The set has been claimed though.

Madroms
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby Madroms » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:23 pm

Ok. In fact, I didn't see a lot of copies with the wrapper.

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:48 am

Iam interested in getting some of those SFC games (wish I had noticed them sooner!) I'd like to get: Akumajo Dracula XX $30 Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyushutsu Emaki $20 Ganbare Goemon 2 $20 Ganbare Goemon 3 $20 Kou Hagane $10 Super Mario Kart $5 Rudra no Hihou $5 Also just wondering, would the wear on Choumakimura and Super Metroid be enough to annoy a fussy collector? Thanks

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:47 am

PCEngine_Hunter wrote: Akumajo Dracula XX $30 Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyushutsu Emaki $20 Ganbare Goemon 2 $20 Ganbare Goemon 3 $20 Kou Hagane $10 Super Mario Kart $5 Rudra no Hihou $5
These are yours. I've stuck them aside for you. Also just wondering, would the wear on Choumakimura and Super Metroid be enough to annoy a fussy collector?[/quote] Depends on how fussy. The wear is mainly the manual. Metroid's ins't too bad. Choumakaimura is rather ugly. The Metroid box is fine, and the Choumakaimura box is only damaged on the top flap really. LMK

PCEngine_Hunter
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Postby PCEngine_Hunter » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:11 am

Great, thanks very much. Thanks for the descriptions for the other two games, could I add Metroid to the list? Could you also please give me a shipping quote to Australia? Thanks again.

Return to “Buy & Sell”