Bighab's collection clearout sale

Buy, sell, trade, and beg for games in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Bighab
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Bighab's collection clearout sale

Postby Bighab » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:26 pm

I have decided I have way to many games in my collection that I don't play or intend to play. Here is a list of what I am looking to sell. Most have prices but I haven't had time to price everything out. Prices are in US dollars. If you want something make an offer. I am posting this list on 3 boards. I will try and do first come first serve. I will take Paypal(regular or CC) and money orders. I will trade too but my current want list is smallish. All games must be complete. Want list: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA and Guide Riveira GBA Phantasy Star collection GBA Wavebird controllers(could use 2-3) Alien Storm Genesis Championship bowling(cart is fine) Genesis American Gladiators Genesis Faussete Amour PCE Strider PCE Macross 2036 PCE Might and magic 3 TG-CD Fire Emblem Thracia 776 SFC Energy Breaker SFC Genocide SFC Import Saturn games(all complete) Burning Rangers PAL $40 Wizardry Nemesis sealed $5 Mobile Suit Z Gundam(1st one) $5 Steeldom Link cable edition(big cardboard box with link cable) $10 Black Matrix $8 Dragon Force 2 with Strategy guide $50 Blazing Heroes(back insert is a color copy) $15 Import Saturn games(all complete) Burning Rangers PAL $40 Wizardry Nemesis sealed $5 Mobile Suit Z Gundam(1st one) $5 Steeldom Link cable edition(big cardboard box with link cable) $10 Black Matrix $8 Dragon Force 2 with Strategy guide $50 Import PSX Macross Digital Mission VF-X(complete with spine) $15 Space Battleship Yamato fan disk part 1 $15 Space Battleship Yamato with mini artbook $30 Import N64 Neon genesis Evanglion(complete trading cards) $70 Super Robot wars N64 $25 US PSX games(all complete) Lunar Silver Star Story official WD strategy guide Lunar Silver Star Fan edition complete Lunar Eternal Blue official WD Strategy guide Arc the Lad collection(complete with all the goodies) and Strategy guide(sealed) Armored Core Armored Core Project Phantasma AC:Master of Arena FF Tactics Non greatest hits Prima guide(Toys-R-US exclusive print with trading cards in the back) Hoshigami Factory Sealed Saiyuki Journey West Vandal hearts strategy guide Kartia strategy guide PS2 Arc the Lad(sealed) with guide Armored Core 3 with guide Phantom Brave LE edition(sealed) with guide La Pucelle Tactics(sealed) with guide Star Trek Voyager Elite Force(sealed) Japanese MegaCD collection package: Japanese Model 1 MegaCD unit with power supply(no box or docs) Datel CDX cart version 1.8I with box and docs MegaCD games list(all complete soem have spine cards) Heroic Legend of Arslan Dark Wizard The side story of After armageddon Death Bringer Record of the Lodoss War Super Schwarzschild Illusion City Daihoushinden Annette Again Devastator Arcus 1-2-3 JVC X-eye Package: contents: JVC X-eye system with JVC controller and hookups Games action 52 cart arcus odyssey cart Gunstar Heroes boxed Warsong cart Haunting Starring polterguy cart Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3 boxed Saturday night slammasters complete Super off-road cart Sorcerer's Kingdom cart Wardner complete $135 shipped Various games and books: Miracle warriors SMS complete with map $20 Y's The Vanished Omens SMS complete $12 Final Lap Twin(card,case,manual) TG-16$5 Metal Stoker Neo Hardball shooting PCE(case,manual,card) $8 Louga PCE-CD(no spine) $5 Hyper WarsPCE-CD(has spine) $5 Super Schwarzschild 2 PCE-CD(no spine) $5 Cybernator factory sealed Mario RPG snes cart $28 Legend of Zelda cart nes $5 BK of ancient china cart nes $12 Dragon warrior 2 cart nes $20 Romance of the 3 kingdoms nes complete(no map) $10 Dragon Quest 4 cart $4 Megadrive and Gamegear 92 catalogue $5 Shining Force 2 Brazilian Tec-toy release(boxed) Might and Magic 2 complete PAL Dutch $2 I don't have pics of everything but I can get them. I will accurately describe everything about the game to you. Since I don't have the time to list all of these items it would be best to email me with what you want or if we have traded before send me a message.
Last edited by Bighab on Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zinger
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Re: Bighab's collection clearout sale

Postby zinger » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:52 pm

Bighab wrote: Megadrive and Gamegear 92 catalogue $5
What is this? Is it japanese? Just an ad? Thanks.

Bighab
Past The Newbie Stage
Past The Newbie Stage

Re: Bighab's collection clearout sale

Postby Bighab » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:56 am

zinger wrote:
Bighab wrote: Megadrive and Gamegear 92 catalogue $5
What is this? Is it japanese? Just an ad? Thanks.
Its a catalogue of all the Japanese megadrive and gamegears games released up to that time. It will have 1-2 screenshots of each game along with a brief description in japanese and its genre listing.

Vicman
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby Vicman » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:06 pm

Check your private messages Bighab. :)

Return to “Buy & Sell”