Hi everyone!

Questions and comments about living in Japan, chit-chat, or whatever else goes in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

SuperDeadite
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Hi everyone!

Postby SuperDeadite » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:16 am

Well, I've been a big Saturn/PCE-CD/PS1/PS2 importer for a while now, and I finally stumbled upon this webpage. Simply the nicest import fan site I've ever seen. Also its nice to have a board where you can talk about imports and not be considered an elitist prick *cough GameFAQs cough.* Anyway my import history begins with Warsong. My parents bought it for me way back in the day thinking it was an educational game. I had never heard of it, but liked it quite a bit. Many years later when I finally got a computer and the internet I looked up info on my old favorite and learned all about the Langrisser series. Now I have all 5 on Saturn and lately I buy more imports then anything else.

Anyway its nice to meet you all :D
Stronger then your average deadite

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:23 am

Nice to see you again, SuperDeadite. Us Langrisser fans have to stick together! :)

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:42 am

Nice to see you here. Thanks for sharing with us. Sucks about Gamefaqs. I'm currently in the Okami forum as usually the board is filled with semi-intelligent people up until around the US release. Not exactly the case this time, but not too bad. :)
Last edited by Gaijin Punch on Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

icycalm
#1 video game and art theorist in his world
#1 video game and art theorist in his world

Postby icycalm » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:15 pm

I had no idea that those who are into imports are considered elitist pricks by some.

How times have changed.

Return to “Everything Else”