The Xmas 2011 Loot Thread

Questions and comments about living in Japan, chit-chat, or whatever else goes in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

The Xmas 2011 Loot Thread

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 am

As I get older, Xmas hauls get smaller and smaller. But, I guess that's the way it goes. Didn't get too much expensive stuff as I've spent a bit over my limit this year. I did get one of those thingies that holds your phone on your handle bars so I don't have to risk my life using Google Maps on my bicycle anymore. 32GB CF Card, and a hand strap for my camera so I can do away w/ that bullshit neck strap.

You?
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

RadiantSvgun
Respected Poster
Respected Poster

Re: The Xmas 2011 Loot Thread

Postby RadiantSvgun » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:06 am

The classic cartoons are the result of spending the amazon gift cards. My girlfriend got me one and skyward sword, and her parents also got me an amazon gift card. I got some cash from my parents and used it to buy wyvern wings, vigilante, a sony RGB PVM monitor, some rgb cables and a rgb-bnc adapter.
Gaijin Punch wrote:Rule of thumb if someone wants to hire you as a contractor: You should get paid about 50% more... if not double. It's like fucking in a whore house without a condom.

Return to “Everything Else”