In Tokyo next weekend

Questions and comments about living in Japan, chit-chat, or whatever else goes in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

schadenfreude
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

In Tokyo next weekend

Postby schadenfreude » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 am

I'll be making a visa run to Tokyo next weekend, arriving Friday night (3/13) and leaving Monday morning (3/16). If any of you gentlemen are free, it would be great to hang out at arcades or restaurants or whatever!

I am also taking suggestions: What are some recommendations of what I can do over the span of a couple of days? And oh yeah, the most important request: Where are the best arcades? Is there a nice map I can use? I've found various posts here with things like a map of Akihabara, but I assume everything is horribly outdated.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Re: In Tokyo next weekend

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey! is on the main road... in between the two Sega arcades. Close to station... pretty hard to miss, but worth hitting. I find Try even better. It's a little harder to find as it's behind the main road (closer to the station... facing the new skyscraper there). Just Google their pages and you can find maps. Pretty easy.

Actually kinda miss that place...
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Return to “Everything Else”