Contanct info down?

Voice your site-related complaints, rants, suggestions or whatever

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

filler

Contanct info down?

Postby filler » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:23 pm

Hey,

Your contact info is down otherwize I'd have emailed you instead. I was just about to put a link to your site on my site, when I realized that you would probably be interested in doing the same on yours. If you've never been, it's the PSX Anime List. It's about anime based games on the Playstation. I've translated the games descriptions from Sony's official page. I've also included things like photos of extras that came with premium additions of games, telephone cards, and scans and translations of ads from magazines when I can find them, in addition to the cover art and screenshots. Anyway, nice job on this site, I'd never been here before but I ran across it while searching for info on the CanBunny series. I'll definitely swing by this site now and then. I've yet to run across a site about Japanese gaming with qute the range that this one has. I should be able to contribute some.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Sounds great...thanks for stopping by. The contact page (even when it's up) just says to come here, as the Site Feedback area doesn't require registration (but the other parts do). I'll make a mail form one day, but got a lot of other crap I'm doing now.

I am dead freakin' tired at the moment (like 5AM here), but will add your site to the links section... thanks for the same. At a very quick glance, it looks quite useful... good job. Ever thought of going into the PC-Engine, Saturn, or SFC anime realms?

filler

Postby filler » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:24 am

Yes, especially Saturn, but I'm starting with Playstaion first. It's too bad because when I was in Japan this January it seemed like a good time to get Saturn games cheap, but I was focused on Playstation. PCE might be cool too. I decided to go with Playstation because of the great official resources for descriptions and front and back cover art available on Sony's page. The other platforms will take some more work, time, and money to adequately cover. Thanks for the complement and the link. I'll link your site tomorrow morning (at a friends right now for the night).

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:28 am

You made the right decision really. PS anime games are a lot harder to come across than SS anime games for some reason... Anyway, that's a great site you've got there; odd that you chose not to include the most westernized stuff but otherwise, it seems you meticulously checked for any omissions. ;)

filler

Postby filler » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:55 pm

Me again. I probably should have started a new thread but I wanted to point out to you that you still have not linked me yet. :( That and it gave me a chance to re-read my posts and see how truly shitty my typing is.

BTW: I'm here to ask a favor. May I use some of your flyer images on my PSX site? I will host them of course.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:19 pm

Oops --- done!
And yeah, feel free to use whatever. I could hardly turn down someone that took the time to ask. A simple credit somewhere would be nice, but I won't loose sleep over it. :)

filler

Postby filler » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:20 pm

Thanks a bunch. :D

Return to “Site Feedback”