Hey GP, A couple of things...

Voice your site-related complaints, rants, suggestions or whatever

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Kaede
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Hey GP, A couple of things...

Postby Kaede » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:21 pm

1) Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your write up this month. I'm certainly more of a rock/indie fan than dance music, but it was a very interesting read and something I can relate to. I know you're not into the scene as much these days but any future posts on Tokyo clubbing (or lack of!) are most welcome! ;)

2) Any chance you can get the gamengai.com logo on the forum to link back to your front page rather than the forum? I keep losing the main site on my history (annoying when I want to surf gamengai at work!). :)

Cheers
繧上◆縺励

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Yeah, I just gotta figure out where it's stored in PHPBB. It's something I've been meaning to do for an age now, but never got around to it.

Clubbing is definitely not as fun as it used to be. Back in my early 20's, it seemed like every weekend out turned into a magical adventure, filled with drama and some hillarious bullshit. Now, I just go get drunk and try not to make a complete ass out of myself.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Return to “Site Feedback”