Playdia Section

Voice your site-related complaints, rants, suggestions or whatever

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Playdia Section

Postby CIT Seven Force » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:56 am

Whoa! Who would have expected a section on Playdia games! This pretty much confirms what I've always suspected: I'm really not missing out on anything by not owning one of these. Your write-ups are pretty funny to read though, I have to say. Weren't there a ton of Idol and Ecchi "games" for this system too though? I'd have much rather liked to see a Famicom, PS2 or Wonderswan section though. Are those still in the works? If you want to I can help you out with write-ups and release info. I just can't really scan anything as the bulk of my games are stored away at home while I'm in Japan. BTW, what's your favorite dinosaur? :)

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:51 pm

you know, the Playdia section was here long before I made the change. It was on the old horizontal-version of the site. I can't remember why but I left the link off the page for a while. Anyways, geelw/Greg Wilcox is pretty much responsible for it, and the 3do section which I'll put back up again soon as well. Just need to figure out why it's not working.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

Ganelon
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Ganelon » Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:54 am

Wow, geelw is Greg Wilcox? Gotta love his informative columns at Digitpress.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:43 am

Yes, he's quite informative. Probably got 100 scans here that could use some reviews... just haven't organized everything yet, so wouldn't even know where to start asking.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

CIT Seven Force
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby CIT Seven Force » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:15 pm

Gaijin Punch wrote:...and the 3do section which I'll put back up again soon as well.
Oh, yes, please do! Actually I just got myself one of these, to play Policenauts, and I didn't copy Shou's list of 3DO titles before his site went off. Got to find those other 2 or 3 non-crappy titles! ;)

Return to “Site Feedback”