Battle Circuit

Remember what it's like to play for score? Post yours in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

Macaw
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Battle Circuit

Postby Macaw » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:11 am

BATTLE CIRCUIT

Awesome American comic book inspired action, and the last beat-em-up made by Capcom.

Code: Select all

Player   Character       Stage    Score
--------------------------------------------------
1.   Macaw    Captain Silver    5      1.580.100
2.   JoshF     Alien Green      4      1.034.300
3.     --          --          --       --
4.     --          --          --       --
5.     --          --          --       --
6.     --          --          --       --
7.     --          --          --       --
8.     --          --          --       --
9.     --          --          --       --
10.    --          --          --       --
Last edited by Macaw on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ara Ararauna, Blue and Gold Macaw, 32-34 inches
They are adaptable, and enjoy being in social situations. They readily become adept at performing tricks, and seem to love doing so. Cost:$900-1400

Macaw
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Macaw » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:28 am

Updated with my own score I got about 5 minutes ago. The 4th boss is basically a brick wall for most players unless you figure out the tactic which turns it into an easy fight (Throwing the R.O.B's into it causes insane damage)

They are adaptable, and enjoy being in social situations. They readily become adept at performing tricks, and seem to love doing so. Cost:$900-1400

JoshF
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby JoshF » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 am

Code: Select all

JoshF       Alien Green    4      1.034.300

Macaw
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Re: Battle Circuit

Postby Macaw » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:50 am

Whoa someone else playing this game. I didnt see that coming.

By the way, when you perform the normal grapple slam with Green (grab then left or right and attack) start moving the stick left-right-left-right as fast as you can to make the attack go really fast, last for ages, and gives heaps of coins.

You should pretty much be using this attack 95% of the time with Green. Well thats what I saw someone do in a superplay anyway.

JoshF
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby JoshF » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 am

My "big" combo was to do the normal punch 3 times, tendril grab, 2 hits while holding them, 360 egg move, then use the running uppercut to juggle them when they hatch. I know there's something more practical, but I haven't discovered it yet.

You're right about the level 4 boss being a wall. Since you can't throw with Alien Green it's hard to hit him with robots.

Macaw
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Macaw » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:53 am

JoshF wrote:My "big" combo was to do the normal punch 3 times, tendril grab, 2 hits while holding them, 360 egg move, then use the running uppercut to juggle them when they hatch. I know there's something more practical, but I haven't discovered it yet.

Its ok to use fancy stuff like this sometimes, but with green your better off just doing throw throw combos (hold down while doing a normal combo to end it with a throw)

Like I said however, In the superplay i saw the dude just went through everything using the rapid grapple slam. I've tried this tactic with green before and it really is his most usefull move, you just have to be patient and carefull when grappling enemies.

JoshF wrote:You're right about the level 4 boss being a wall. Since you can't throw with Alien Green it's hard to hit him with robots.

When green does his slam though the enemies bounce off the ground a little bit which still hits the boss for huge damage.

JoshF
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Postby JoshF » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:53 am

Does this superplay still exist?

Macaw
Borderline recluse
Borderline recluse

Postby Macaw » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:34 am

JoshF wrote:Does this superplay still exist?

Yeah, there are 2 over at www.mogrep.jp (search for 繝舌ヨ繝ォ繧オ繝シ繧ュ繝

Return to “Score Attack”