Dork out: Game Goals...

Remember what it's like to play for score? Post yours in here.

Moderator: Gaijin Punch

JoshF
Outta My Way
Outta My Way

Re: Dork out: Game Goals...

Postby JoshF » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:48 am

schadenfreude wrote:Did you play it solo or with others? I played this and New Super Mario Bros. U for a couple of hours with two others and always got annoyed by how they turned themselves into bubbles when about to die.

I played 3D World solo. I've since played through Galaxy 2 and enjoyed it. The gravity mechanic felt more natural than I assumed, but collecting the star bits was a little annoying.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Galaxy 2 was the last game I really, really got into and completed 100%. Shit, maybe the only game ever. Can't remember another where I got every single thing... always had too much of a back log. That being said, I'm thinking of giving Galaxy 1 a go as I skipped it. Hoping it's as fun as 2.
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

mackdangerously
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby mackdangerously » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm still plugging away at Dark Seal off and on. I can almost make it to the end of stage four before game over. I am going to get back on it this weekend. I am also still playing Sengoku Blade and working on a one loop clear with Junis. I am almost there but the lanterns...oh man the lanterns.

Gaijin Punch
Supreme Leader
Supreme Leader

Postby Gaijin Punch » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:34 pm

mackdangerously wrote:I'm still plugging away at Dark Seal off and on. I can almost make it to the end of stage four before game over. I am going to get back on it this weekend. I am also still playing Sengoku Blade and working on a one loop clear with Junis. I am almost there but the lanterns...oh man the lanterns.

I had some super plays of this somewhere... you ever seen them?
Rade wrote:Finally received a reply by posting in a thread at that Gaijin forum:

mackdangerously
Exchange Student
Exchange Student

Postby mackdangerously » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:26 pm

The only super play I ever saw was with Hagane.

Return to “Score Attack”